Buy to let mortgages
Buy-to-let mortgages are only for people looking to purchase a house or flat for the purpose of renting it out to others.
Harmony FS can help both first-time landlords and experienced property developers to make the right mortgage decision to secure their investment.
Whether you’re looking to earn a living from rental property or simply to top up your income, getting the best mortgage deal available to you will maximise your profit. With years of experience and access to mortgages not available on the high street, it’s our job to find the most suitable mortgage that is available to you.
Buy to let mortgage advice
Investing in property can be risky. The market is constantly in flux and you can’t ensure that you’ll always have tenants to provide an income. We’ll discuss the financial risks associated with property letting to make sure you know what you’re getting into.
There are several differences between buy-to-let and regular mortgages, which we’ll explain when we advise you. One of the main differences is that minimum deposits on BTL mortgages are around 25%, so you may require a larger initial investment than you expect.
To better understand what you can afford for a deposit and mortgage repayments, we’ll help you to estimate your rental income. We’ll also advise you on Capital Gains Tax and Income Tax so you understand how they’ll affect you and your investment.
Your mortgage journey with Harmony FS
We’re here to help you make a sound financial investment as a landlord or property developer.
Here’s what we do to make sure we can find you the best buy-to-let mortgage available to you.
- Talk to you about your requirements and figure out what you need from a mortgage.
- Assess your finances and estimate your expected rental income to see what you can afford.
- Explain the differences between buy-to-let and regular mortgages.
- Work with you to find the best mortgage to suit your needs.
- Provide you with full mortgage illustrations and complete the application for you.
- Advise on insurance and put you in touch with tax professionals if required.
- Take care of the full application process, liaising with the lender on your behalf.
Confidence in property investment
Harmony FS are here for you throughout the complex process of deciding which buy-to-let mortgage is right for you.
For friendly, impartial mortgage advice for landlords and property investors, get in touch with us today.
Please note, your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Not all buy-to-let mortgages are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.