Remortgaging and capital raising
There are many reasons why you might be looking to remortgage, and Harmony FS are here to give you the support and advice you need.
Your home is a valuable asset and remortgaging is a versatile option to free up some of your cash. You might be approaching the end of your fixed rate, searching for a better deal, or looking to raise funds for home improvements.
No matter what you need, we’re able to offer a wide range of remortgaging options and can often arrange mortgages for those who have been turned down by high-street banks.
Remortgaging and capital raising advice
Whatever your reason for remortgaging, we’ll advise you on your options and whether it’s worth the hassle. For example, switching to a mortgage with lower monthly repayments may not be beneficial if you incur penalty fees that outweigh the savings.
We’ll take the time to look into your circumstances and explore the lending market to advise you on your best options for remortgaging. Using our expertise and access to exclusive broker-only mortgage offers, we’ll find an option that works for you.
Changes in your circumstances or in the mortgage market could mean that you’re not eligible for particular deals, so you may be better off staying with your current lender. If that’s the case, we’ll let you know to save you time and money.
Your mortgage journey with Harmony FS
We’re here to assist you through the remortgaging process.
Here’s what we do to make sure we can find you the best deal when you remortgage.
- Talk to you about your requirements and figure out what you need from the remortgage.
- Assess your income and any existing financial commitments to determine what you can afford.
- Explain the different types of mortgage and their associated costs.
- Work with you to find the best mortgage to suit your needs.
- Provide you with full mortgage illustrations and complete the application for you.
- Advise on insurance and recommend a solicitor.
- Take care of the full application process, liaising with the lender on your behalf.
Remortgage the easy way
Harmony FS can help you find the best deal when you remortgage, allowing you to save money or raise funds for an important purchase.
For friendly, impartial advice on remortgaging and raising capital, get in touch with us today.
Please note, your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
You may have to pay an early repayment charge to your existing lender if you remortgage.