First time buyer mortgages
Buying your first home can be daunting and many first-time buyers don’t feel like they know enough to decide which mortgage is right for them.
Harmony FS endeavour to make the process easier by giving you the opportunity to sit down with an expert mortgage advisor, rather than trying to figure out for yourself what you qualify for.
We have access to the whole lending market and can even offer deals that are only available to brokers. Our job is to get you the best mortgage for your requirements and to help you take that first step on the property ladder.
Mortgage advice for first-time buyers
As a first-time buyer, you might not have much knowledge about the different types of mortgages, their pros and cons, and the associated fees or risks.
We understand how overwhelming the choices can be, so we’ll sit down with you to explain the whole process and what your options are.
By giving you an understanding of the mortgage industry, you’ll be able to make an informed decision backed up by our advice, rather than simply being told what to do.
We’d recommend getting mortgage advice before finding a house, as it will show you what you can afford each month and how much you’ll need to save for your deposit.
Being as informed as possible about your financial situation will also put you in a better position to negotiate with the estate agent when you’re ready to buy.
Your mortgage journey with Harmony FS
We’re here for you from the very start of your buying journey.
Here’s what we do to make sure we can find you the best deal available to you for your first mortgage.
- Talk to you about your requirements and figure out what you need from a mortgage.
- Assess your income and any existing financial commitments to determine what you can afford.
- Explain the different types of mortgage and their associated costs.
- Work with you to find the best mortgage to suit your needs.
- Provide you with full mortgage illustrations and complete the application for you.
- Advise on insurance and recommend a solicitor.
- Take care of the full application process, liaising with the lender on your behalf.
Take your first step on the property ladder
Harmony FS are dedicated to doing everything we can to make the process of purchasing your first home as simple and inexpensive as possible.
For friendly, impartial mortgage advice for first-time buyers, get in touch with us today.
Please note, your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.