Bad credit mortgages
Harmony FS look past the financial mistakes you may have made in the past, helping people with bad credit to secure an appropriate mortgage.
Our extensive working relationships with lenders across the UK allows us to offer mortgages that you wouldn’t be able to find on your own. This gives you a much better chance of being accepted by a lender.
We may be able to arrange a mortgage for you if you’ve experienced:
- Poor, Low or no credit rating
- Debt management plans (DMP’s)
- Defaults on loans or credit cards
- Missed payments
Bad credit mortgage advice
We believe that everyone deserves a second chance and the option to own their home. No matter what your financial situation, we’ll consider your case individually and do everything we can to find a mortgage that works for you.
Being turned down by a lender can adversely affect your credit score, which you’ll want to avoid if you already have bad credit. By having a professional mortgage advisor assess your situation and prepare your application, you can avoid the penalties associated with rejection.
While we can’t guarantee to be able to find a mortgage for you, we have access to a wider range of options than high-street lenders and will do everything we can to help you purchase your home.
Your mortgage journey with Harmony FS
We’re here for you to advise on your bad credit mortgage application.
Here’s what we do to make sure we can find you the best mortgage for your situation.
- Talk to you about your requirements and figure out what you need from a mortgage.
- Assess your income and any existing financial commitments to determine what you can afford.
- Explain the different types of mortgage and their associated costs.
- Work with you to find the best mortgage to suit your needs.
- Provide you with full mortgage illustrations and complete the application for you.
- Advise on insurance and recommend a solicitor.
- Take care of the full application process, liaising with the lender on your behalf.
Let us help you find a mortgage
Harmony FS want to help you own your own home and be free from financial burden.
For friendly, impartial mortgage advice for buyers with bad credit, get in touch with us today.
Please note, your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.